Re: COPY enhancements

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: COPY enhancements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Robert Haas wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
>
>> I doubt taskmaster Robert is going to let this one linger around with
>> scope creep for too long before being pushed out to the next
>> CommitFest.
>
> I'm can't decide whether to feel good or bad about that appelation, so
> I'm going with both.

That was a compliment on your project management skills.  Keeping the CF
work moving forward steadily is both unglamorous and extremely valuable,
and I don't think anyone else even understands why you've volunteered to
handle so much of it.  But I know I appreciate it.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: COPY enhancements
От: Kiswono Prayogo
Сообщение: Re: Feature Suggestion: PL/Js