Re: Updating data: confirmation and question

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Updating data: confirmation and question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Then the question is, do you really want to overwrite the new database?

Adrian,

I want to overwrite the old databases with the new .sql file. I _think_
there's only one database that's changed, but overwriting all won't hurt.

Regards,

Rich

От: Yessica Brinkmann
Сообщение: Re: I think that my data is saved correctly, but when printing again,other data appears
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Updating data: confirmation and question