NNTP server do not have the emails from last two weeks

От Sergey E. Koposov
Тема NNTP server do not have the emails from last two weeks
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

It seems that the NNTP server of PGSQL isn't working properly. It only
has messages till 8 january, but no one since than.

I first discovered that, by seeing that google.groups do not show any
emails since 8 january. But then I checked the NNTP server directly.

[math@fortune]$ telnet news.postgresql.org nntp
Trying 200.46.204.72...
Connected to news.postgresql.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 news.hub.org InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.4.5 ready (posting ok).
GROUP pgsql.hackers
211 60471 3955 64536 pgsql.hackers
STAT 64536
223 64536 <49656B0C.1060609@ak.jp.nec.com> status
ARTICLE 64536
220 64536 <49656B0C.1060609@ak.jp.nec.com> article
From: kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com (KaiGai Kohei)
Newsgroups: pgsql.hackers
Subject: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1389)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:55:08 +0900

From my limited knowledge of the NNTP protocol I get that the NNTP
server do not have any emails since the 8Jan.

It would be nice, if someone would fix the problem, because I personally
read the pgsql mailing lists via google.groups, which needs NNTP.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,    Sergey

Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Cambridge Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: math@sai.msu.ru

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: FWD: links in buildfarms report are broken
От: Scrappy
Сообщение: Re: NNTP server do not have the emails from last two weeks