Re: Fix analyze_sampling docs in postgres-fdw.sgml

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Fix analyze_sampling docs in postgres-fdw.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, 2024-03-04 at 14:27 +0900, Shinya Kato wrote:
> I fixed analyze_sampling docs in postgres-fdw.sgml.
> - Changed analyze_sampling type 'text' to 'string'

+1

> - Add a statement 'The option specified on a table overrides an option
> specified for the server.'

I think that applies to all options.  It would be better to have a general
statement to that effect at the beginning of the "Options" section.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Shinya Kato
Сообщение: Fix analyze_sampling docs in postgres-fdw.sgml
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Fix analyze_sampling docs in postgres-fdw.sgml