Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem

От Hilton Perantunes
Тема Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Alvaro, it works like a charm =). Thank you all.

Bad, bad Debian.. no cookies for you (and I'll read the error messages more carefully next time)!

Abraços..

Hilton Perantunes

On 8/16/07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
Hilton Perantunes escribió:
> Tom, really... the socket lies in /tmp/. The socket file has 0777
> postgres:postgres. /tmp/ has 0777 root:root.

psql is complaining about /var/run/postgresql (the Debian packaging of
libpq does that).  Try setting PGHOST to /tmp, like in

PGHOST=/tmp psql

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"The eagle never lost so much time, as

--
Hilton William Ganzo Perantunes
Sistemas de Informação - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Yet Another Socket .s.PGSQL.5432 Problem