Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths  (Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Hmm, I was under the impression that the changes we proposed in the
snapbuild thread fixed your issues, does this mean they didn't? Or the
modified versions of those that were eventually committed didn't? Or did
issues reappear at some point?

Services

От: Robins Tharakan
Сообщение: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] fix side-effect in get_qual_for_list()