Re: Import LDAP data to a Postgres database

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Import LDAP data to a Postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/6/07, Marco Curtolo <marcoecommerce@hotmail.it> wrote:
>  Hi, my question is this: it is possible to query, using SQL, an LDAP server
> and put these data to a table of a Postgres database (under linux) ???
I don't know of any LDAP server implementations that can
be queried via SQL, and getting LDAP tree data into any
RDBMS can be done, but it won't be trivial once you get
to tree objects that have more than one value per attribute,
i.e. you'll have to map those attributes into separate tables.

> Thanks to all.
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: Marco Curtolo
Сообщение: Import LDAP data to a Postgres database
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Import LDAP data to a Postgres database