Re: conf of postgres.cof

От Patrick Headley
Тема Re: conf of postgres.cof
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
If you are receiving timeouts you should first check your indexes to make sure they are set up correctly. If you believe they are then consider creating a pg/sql script that can accept parameters, process the data and then return just the result data to the client.

You didn't mention which client you are talking about. That may be helpful in troubleshooting the issue.

Patrick Headley
Linx Consulting, Inc.
(303) 916-5522
pheadley@linxco-inc.com
www.linxco-inc.com

On 6/12/21 12:31 AM, Sachin Kumar wrote:
Hi Experts,

I am using Postgres 12 and 13 in two f my server and getting timeout issue in frontend. after enabling the slow query i found the error.

" LOG:  could not receive data from client: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. "

and during troubleshooting, i found that it can be resolved by Setting both statement_timeout and idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
But i don't know the correct way to use it.

One server has 8GB RAM and other one have 32 GB RAM.

Kindly help me configuring these settings.

Thanks in Advance
Sachin

--

Best Regards,
Sachin Kumar

От: Sachin Kumar
Сообщение: conf of postgres.cof
От: mczakk
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore.exe file not found