Emacs sql-postgres (please, sorry for question not about PostgreSQL).

От Dmitriy Igrishin
Тема Emacs sql-postgres (please, sorry for question not about PostgreSQL).
Дата
Re: Emacs sql-postgres (please, sorry for question not about PostgreSQL).  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Re: Emacs sql-postgres (please, sorry for question not about PostgreSQL).  ("Hiltibidal, Rob" <Rob.Hiltibidal@argushealth.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
problemswith it.<br />When my SQL file (or buffer) are small (50-100 lines) I can send<br />it to SQLi buffer without
anyproblems. But when I working with<br /> large SQL file (e.g. complex database model, thousands of lines)<br />and
sendit to SQLi buffer it does not work properly. Something<br />going on and in SQLi buffer (psql) I see incomplete
closed.But SQL is absolutely<br />correct and loads fine when I load it from file directly from psql.<br />I think, the

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Ignacio Balcarce"
Сообщение: Re: MSSQL to PostgreSQL - Issue trying to generate unique ID using actual date
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Emacs sql-postgres (please, sorry for question not about PostgreSQL).