Re: How to write a crosstab which returns empty row results

От Brad White
Тема Re: How to write a crosstab which returns empty row results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/24/2022 9:03 PM, David Goldsmith wrote:
> How do I force "empty rows" to be included in my query output? (I've
> tried LEFT JOINing to the row header results, and using CASE
> statements; but due to my unfamiliarity w/ using crosstab, I'm not
> sure if I've used those correctly in the current context;

Can you give us a head start by showing the query you have now that is
not working.

Extra points if you give simple create/populate statements that
demonstrate the problem.

Hope that helps,
Brad.

От: David Goldsmith
Сообщение: How to write a crosstab which returns empty row results
От: David Goldsmith
Сообщение: Re: How to write a crosstab which returns empty row results