Re: 回复: An implementation of multi-key sort

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: 回复: An implementation of multi-key sort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 6/14/24 13:20, Yao Wang wrote:
> hi Tomas,
>
> So many thanks for your kind response and detailed report. I am working
> on locating issues based on your report/script and optimizing code, and
> will update later.
>
> Could you please also send me the script to generate report pdf
> from the test results (explain*.log)? I can try to make one by myself,
> but I'd like to get a report exactly the same as yours. It's really
> helpful.

I don't have a script for that. I simply load the results into a
spreadsheet, do a pivot table to "aggregate and reshuffle" it a bit, and
then add a heatmap. I use google sheets for this, but any other
spreadsheet should handle this too, I think.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed