AW: BUG #16806: postgresql10 rpm is installed in the wrong directory

От Kämpf, Heiko (OWL-IT)
Тема AW: BUG #16806: postgresql10 rpm is installed in the wrong directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Devrim Gündüz,

it seems, you are right, the current installed version the package is from SUSE:

# rpm -qi postgresql10-server-10.15-4.9.1.x86_64
Name        : postgresql10-server
Version     : 10.15
Release     : 4.9.1
Architecture: x86_64
Install Date: Wed Dec 16 10:12:24 2020
Group       : Productivity/Databases/Servers
Size        : 19253470
License     : PostgreSQL
Signature   : RSA/SHA256, Tue Nov 17 13:46:01 2020, Key ID 70af9e8139db7c82
Source RPM  : postgresql10-10.15-4.9.1.src.rpm
Build Date  : Tue Nov 17 13:42:43 2020
Build Host  : sheep22
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Packager    : https://www.suse.com/
Vendor      : SUSE LLC <https://www.suse.com/>
URL         : https://www.postgresql.org/
Summary     : The Programs Needed to Create and Run a PostgreSQL Server
Description :
PostgreSQL is an advanced object-relational database management system
that supports an extended subset of the SQL standard, including
transactions, foreign keys, sub-queries, triggers, and user-defined
types and functions.

This package includes the programs needed to create and run a
PostgreSQL server, which will in turn allow you to create and maintain
PostgreSQL databases.

Before it has bee from PostgreSQL

lipgsqlgisp1:~ # rpm -qi postgresql10-10.14-1PGDG.sles12.x86_64
Name        : postgresql10
Version     : 10.14
Release     : 1PGDG.sles12
Architecture: x86_64
Install Date: Fri Sep  4 12:54:14 2020
Group       : Unspecified
Size        : 15161078
License     : PostgreSQL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Thu Aug 13 16:06:28 2020, Key ID 1f16d2e1442df0f8
Source RPM  : postgresql10-10.14-1PGDG.sles12.src.rpm
Build Date  : Thu Aug 13 16:05:36 2020
Build Host  : host-192-168-16-145
Relocations : (not relocatable)
URL         : https://www.postgresql.org/
Summary     : PostgreSQL client programs and libraries
Description :
PostgreSQL is an advanced Object-Relational database management system (DBMS).
The base postgresql package contains the client programs that you'll need to
access a PostgreSQL DBMS server, as well as HTML documentation for the whole
system.  These client programs can be located on the same machine as the
PostgreSQL server, or on a remote machine that accesses a PostgreSQL server
over a network connection.  The PostgreSQL server can be found in the
postgresql10-server sub-package.

If you want to manipulate a PostgreSQL database on a local or remote PostgreSQL
server, you need this package. You also need to install this package
if you're installing the postgresql10-server package.

So we have to check our SUSE Manager environment what's wrong there.
I will keep you informed about our result.

Kind regards
Heiko Kämpf

От: James Inform
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16811: Severe reproducible server backend crash
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #16812: Logical decoding error