Re: How to query information schema from shell script

От William Leite Araújo
Тема Re: How to query information schema from shell script
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
     You can use "-c" option of psql client.
     Ex.: psql -p 5000 -d database -c "SELECT * FROM information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema = 'public'"

2006/10/27, Jon Horsman <horshaq@gmail.com>:
Hey,

I'm trying to figure out how i can query the postgres information
schema from a bourne shell script on linux.  I need to know if a
user/table exists.  Does someone mind giving me a quick example of how
this works, is this possible?

Thanks,

Jon.

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

--
William Leite Araújo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Re: How to query information schema from shell script
От: "Jon Horsman"
Сообщение: Re: How to query information schema from shell script