Re: BUG #18416: Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: BUG #18416: Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2024-04-01 at 09:22 +0900, あ wrote:
> Thank you for your response. Should I proceed with logging for the ODBC driver
> and then re-inquire on the pgsql-odbc mailing list?

Yes, that was what I was suggesting.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: "1724647576"
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL] 回复:BUG #18398: Simplified SQL Query for Problem Diagnosis
От: ケーブル
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18416: Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows