Re: vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xy" failed: PANIC: corrupted item pointer: 19227

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xy" failed: PANIC: corrupted item pointer: 19227
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/11/18 Tech 2010 <tch072@gmail.com>:
> Hello!
>
> How do I location of this pointer and how do I zero it so I can access
> the rest of the data?
>
> "zero_damaged_pages = true" did not help in this case, because I
> always get same numbers being zeroed. This is with 8.4.0 and 8.4.1.
>
> Thanks.

You probably just need to reindex a table.  Try vacuuming each table
individually until you get this error, or just check the vacuum log
output to identify it, then just run a REINDEX on it.

Regards

Thom

От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: Re: passing parameters to multiple statements
От: Malcolm Warren
Сообщение: Creating new database