Re: meson documentation build open issues

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: meson documentation build open issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24.03.23 08:26, Andres Freund wrote:
>> For the .css: docbook-xsl actually has support for writing the .css: [1] - but
>> it requires the .css file be valid xml. I wonder if the cleanest approch would
>> be to have a build step to create .css.xml - then the non-chunked build's
>> generate.css.header would do the right thing.
>
> We don't even need to do that! The attached patch just creates a wrapper
> css.xml that loads the .css via an entity reference.

That looks like a better solution.

> I don't know if my hack of putting the paramters in stylesheet-common.xsl is
> reasonable. Perhaps we should just include stylesheet-html-common.xsl in
> stylesheet-hh.xsl, then this uglyness wouldn't be required.

Maybe, but it's not clear whether all the customizations in there are
applicable to htmlhelp.

Another option here is to remove support for htmlhelp.

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: Make EXPLAIN generate a generic plan for a parameterized query
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml