[HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLTstylesheets by default

От Alexander Law
Тема [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLTstylesheets by default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Alvaro,

It's caused by the condition
<xsl:when test="function-available('suwl:unwrapLinks')">...
in the simple.xlink template
(docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl/xhtml/inline.xsl). (This test executed
for each xlink (~ 90000 times)).
Yes, it's inefficient but it doesn't affect build time (for me).
You can try to apply the attached patch and measure the time with it.
So If the performance is rather acceptable now I'd continue switch to
XML, and get back to the performance issues after the switch.
(epub generation is much more slow, and I have developed a patch to
speed up it too.)

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_basebackups and slots
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw bug in 9.6