Re: ALTER SCHEMA problem

От Chris M
Тема Re: ALTER SCHEMA problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I also find something magic when using sequence.
    select nextval('seq_test');
and
    select nextval('"seq_test"');
both refer to the same sequence: seq_test.

If I want to use a sequence with name: SEQ_TEST,
I have to write it as:
    select nextval('"SEQ_TEST"');

So single quotes '...' here not like those in WHERE clause.

And I think ORACLE's syntax is better.

От: Ryan Mooney
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG Connect user :variable problem
От: Giacomo Cariello
Сообщение: repalloc bug