Re: template1 database...

От Chris M
Тема Re: template1 database...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Bruno Wolff III" <bruno@wolff.to>>
> This is usually accomplished by logging in as a normal user for most
> tasks and only using a superuser account when it is needed.

Yes. DBAs should be careful when operating on the databases.

But I have seen many people using the superuser in MS SQL
Server to operate on the databases. Maybe that's why MS SQL
Server has an option to allow a superuser  change system
objects or not. That's why I think the option is useful for users,
especially those familar with MS Windows.

От: "Andrzej Schulz"
Сообщение: System Tables
От: "Chad R. Larson"
Сообщение: Re: Automated backup problems - pg_dump