Exporting query results while pgadmin is still retrieving rows

От zsolt
Тема Exporting query results while pgadmin is still retrieving rows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hi,
dunno if this issue has already been reported, forgive me if it has
I use pgadmin to export the results of some fairly huge queries, with
over a hundred columns and several thousand rows. (it usually takes
pgadmin pretty long to retrieve the result set, but thats not the
problem)
sometimes i noticed that not all rows have been exported to the output
file. it took me a while to figure out that the reason for this is
that i tried to export the result set _before_ all rows have been
retrieved (as the pgadmin UI allows this). in these cases pgadmin only
exported the rows already retrieved. there should be at least a notice
to the user, or better wait with the export until all rows have been
retrieved.
(this is pgadmin III 1.4.2 on windows 2003 server)
zsolt

От: Chris Leahy
Сообщение: Date changes over night, not good
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Exporting query results while pgadmin is