Re: BUG #16350: pgcenter expects postgresql12-libs on postgresql 11

От Alexey Lesovsky
Тема Re: BUG #16350: pgcenter expects postgresql12-libs on postgresql 11
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

it seems you're using very old version of pgcenter. After pgcenter was
rewritten on Golang, pgcenter's packages are not added into official
Postgres repositories.

I'd recommend you to install newer versions of pgcenter from Github
releases page: https://github.com/lesovsky/pgcenter/releases . There are
packages for apt and rpm package managers.

Regards, Alexey

От: Hamid Akhtar
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests withsegmentation fault
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: [bug] Wrong bool value parameter