Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
(please keep replies on list)

On 2/1/24 9:40 AM, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> Yes, I've attached a screenshot of my profile and it looks fine, which
> is why I don't understand why it reverses in the planet postgres blogs
> list.

I double checked the system; it appears that your name was correct in
the user profile, but reversed specifically in the entry on the blog feed.

I've fixed that; I'm not sure if at some point the name was reversed, of
the blog aggregator pulled in your name in reverse. However, this should
now be resolved.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list
От: "Anton A. Melnikov"
Сообщение: Wiki editor request