Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-02-28 We 09:05, Jacob Champion wrote:

> Daniel and I discussed trying a Python version of the test server,
> since the standard library there should give us more goodies to work
> with. A proof of concept is in 0009. I think the big question I have
> for it is, how would we communicate what we want the server to do for
> the test? (We could perhaps switch on magic values of the client ID?)
> In the end I'd like to be testing close to 100% of the failure modes,
> and that's likely to mean a lot of back-and-forth if the server
> implementation isn't in the Perl process.

Can you give some more details about what this python gadget would buy
us? I note that there are a couple of CPAN modules that provide OAuth2
servers, not sure if they would be of any use.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Andrew Atkinson
Сообщение: Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER