Best practices for effective_io_concurrency

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Best practices for effective_io_concurrency
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, All

I read documentation
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/runtime-config-resource.html)
and googled effective_io_concurrency but have not found any expanded
explanation of what it actually is. I feel it rater significant for PG
performance and would like to ask gurus to provide some more
description here. It would be great if someone provide his experience.

Also I've found some info in EnterpriseDB documentation
(http://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/8.3R2/perf/Performance_Guide-16.htm).
Is it all actual for PG8.4?

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Sergey Konoplev

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 hangs during dump
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Function returning 2 columns evaluated twice when both columns are needed