Re: Updating docbot URLs

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: Updating docbot URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 14.08.2018 13:17, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

It'd be good if we could update the IRC docbot to reference
https://www.postgresql.org rather than the, still frequently used,
http://www.postgresql.org. Several individuals have started to manually
update the URLs whenever referenced, but doing this one-by-one seems
pretty inefficient. Given a database system etc. ;)

Might as well rewrite them when they are added to the database.

It'd probably also be a good idea to replace URLs like
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/collation.html
with
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/collation.html

We already replace /interactive/ with /static/ when documentation links are added to the database.
And I know that I updated all links in the database around the same time.

Hmm, I see my mistake, that only happens for http links, not for https.
Goes on my to-do.

I updated the bot to also accept https URLs. And I updated the database, and changed all keys to the https URLs.
No more http links to postgresql.org in the database now.

Regards,

-- 			Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Mailing list link on website points to subscription page
От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: Updating docbot URLs