Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq

От Anton Kirilov
Тема Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On 05/05/2023 16:02, Anton Kirilov wrote:
> On Thu, 4 May 2023, 11:36 Alvaro Herrera, <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org
> <mailto:alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 2023-May-04, Anton Kirilov wrote:
>     If you want to make sure it's fully flushed, your only option is to have
>     the call block.
>

> Surely PQflush() returning 0 would signify that the output buffer has
> been fully flushed?
Since I haven't got any further comments, I assume that I am correct, so
here is an updated version of the patch that should address all feedback
that I have received so far and all issues that I have identified.

Thanks,
Anton Kirilov

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: createuser --memeber and PG 16