Re: Can Pg somehow recognize/honor linux groups to control useraccess ?

От Dimitri Maziuk
Тема Re: Can Pg somehow recognize/honor linux groups to control useraccess ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/22/2018 05:17 PM, Tim Cross wrote:

> I hope your not suggesting that multiple users use the same login
> credentials to access the database?

A database role is effectively a "shared account" with "shared password"
so I'm not sure what your point is. It's just not a "computer login"
shared account. That said, there is nothing scary about shared computer
accounts either.

It's the users that are the scary part.
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin

От: Tim Cross
Сообщение: Re: Can Pg somehow recognize/honor linux groups to control user access ?
От: Tim Cross
Сообщение: Re: Can Pg somehow recognize/honor linux groups to control user access ?