Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 04/09/2018 10:12, pavan95 wrote:
> Hi Achilleas/David,
>
> So like what you have said, making the subscriber table structure(only)
> ready will sort out this issue?
>
> If yes, I will drop the existing replication and start from the scratch.  Or
> else like what David had suggested is truncating all the tables sufficient??
> Please confirm.
Start from scratch:
- drop the subscription
- truncate all tables on the subscriber side (or drop the database and recreate with --schema-only)
- recreate the subscription

In the mid of the summer we went through deploying logical replication for the first time, and it took a considerable
amountof testing, and planning, e.g. which tables you want, which you dont want,

from the ones you want do they have unique keys, etc, and still I didn't get it right from the first go.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: pavan95
Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
От: Praneel Devisetty
Сообщение: User to get locked after three wrong login attempts.