Cannot connect to server

От Paul Shapley
Тема Cannot connect to server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I am attempting to 'add a connection' to the postgres database using pgadminlll v_1.8.4, postgresql v 8.3.3 -  1 with PostGis 1.3.3 on Mac OS 10.5.4.

After an initial installation it may connect successfully for a couple of days before I'm unable to connect anymore. It is always the same pattern.

I've tried the recommendations offered on the postgresql community pages but nothing seems to work. I've made the usual changes to:

postgreql.conf ('*' instead of 'localhost')

pg_hba.conf

but cannot get any further than this error:-

Error connecting to the server: could not connect to server: No such file or directory

Paul J. Shapley

От: Yogesh Sharma
Сообщение: Seeking for vacuum advise
От: "Subspace god"
Сообщение: Prepared statements aren't working with parameters with PQexecParams