Re: ora2pg error : DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-28110

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: ora2pg error : DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-28110
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/11/20 1:30 PM, George Dimopoulos wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thank you very much for your help !!!
> I did the query, and I found out that
> SELECT DISTINCT c.SHAPE.SDO_GTYPE FROM NRM_CAVES.LOCATIONS c WHERE ROWNUM < 50000
>                                                   *
> ERROR at line 1:
> ORA-28110: policy function or package NRM_CAVES.UTIL_SECURITY has error

So to be clear the above error is being seen on the Oracle database.

> This policy has been applied to few tables so I did exclude them (with directive TYPE TABLE).
> I was hopping that I will be able to migrate the other tables that do not depend on this policy.
> That means that developers have to correct this in Oracle side before I can do the migration and succeed.
> Is this correct?

Not sure.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: suggestion: psql configs in .config
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: suggestion: psql configs in .config