Re: 回复:there is a great difference between the query execution time and the log record time

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: 回复:there is a great difference between the query execution time and the log record time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/08/2018 09:38 AM, 邓彪 wrote:
> i test psql on local and remote server are the same!
> the jdbc remote client is display data on web page!

To me that indicates there is overhead in the Java/JDBC/Web stack that
causing the statement to take extra time to finish.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'