Re: locate DB corruption

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: locate DB corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/31/2018 08:02 AM, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Hello, I'm running into the following error running a large query on a
> database restored from WAL replay:
>
> could not access status of transaction 330569126
> DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_clog/0C68": No such file or directory

Postgres version?

Where is the replay coming from?

> Searches of this mailing list seem to indicate this means a database row
> has been corrupted. How would I go about locating the point of
> corruption in order to fix?

To me it looks like what it says, the transaction file could not be
found. From Postgres 9.6 --> 10 pg_clog became pg_xact.

Are you sure you are not working across versions?

If not do pg_clog/ and 0C68 actually exist?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com