Re: PostgreSQL on 64-bit operating systems

От Vlad
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on 64-bit operating systems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd say go with 6.0-RELEASE - I just saw they tagged it few hours ago
in cvsup. there was an interview with Scott Long few weeks ago, he
recommended it over 5.* branch. just wait a couple of days for release
to be available on FTP.

http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35212

Also, I've been using 6.0-RC for a while, including AMDx64 platform - no issues.

--

Vlad

От: Tony Caduto
Сообщение: Part of original Postgresql cook book back online
От: "Venki"
Сообщение: Re: Disappearing Records