Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04.04.23 21:52, Brar Piening wrote:
>> The XSLT implementation looks sound to me.  It would be a touch better
>> if it had some comments about which parts of the templates were copied
>> from upstream stylesheets and which were changed.  There are examples
>> of such commenting in the existing customization layer.  Also, avoid
>> introducing whitespace differences during said copying.
>
> I will amend the patch if we agree that this is the way forward.

Ok, it appears everyone agrees that this is the correct approach.
Please post an updated patch.  There have been so many partial patches
posted recently, I'm not sure which one is the most current one and who
is really the author.

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: postgres_fdw: commit remote (sub)transactions in parallel during pre-commit
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: meson documentation build open issues