Re: Reducing the log spam

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Reducing the log spam
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2024-03-11 at 09:33 +0100, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:
> -   the subscriber's server log.
> +   the subscriber's server log if you remove <literal>23505</literal> from
> +   <xref linkend="guc-log-suppress-errcodes"/>.
>
> This seems like a pretty big regression. Being able to know why your
> replication got closed seems pretty critical.

Yes.  But I'd argue that that is a shortcoming of logical replication:
there should be a ways to get this information via SQL.  Having to look into
the log file is not a very useful option.

The feature will become much less useful if unique voilations keep getting logged.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Removing unneeded self joins
От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Reducing the log spam