pg_restore can't restore using list to select?

От Francisco Reyes
Тема pg_restore can't restore using list to select?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
While trying to debug an out of memory error I am trying to restore only
certain files.

pg_restore is trying to restore everything even though I am telling it to
read from a file which tables to restore.

The parameters i am trying are:
pg_restore -U pgsql -L Load-list.txt -v -d backaway_copy 2007-06-03.pg_dump

pg_restore -U pgsql --use-list=Load-list.txt -v -d 2007-06-03.pg_dump

Neither of those is reading the file.

Perhaps the use-list/-L need to be in a particular place in the command
line?

Postgresql 8.2.4

The Load-list is the output of "pg_restore -l <file>" minus a list of files
which got loaded before the memory error (ie I am trying to skip all the
tables which already got loaded).

От: "Mike Gould"
Сообщение: Another conversion from ASA to PostGres how to
От: Francisco Reyes
Сообщение: Re: Another conversion from ASA to PostGres how to