Re: pg_restore out of memory

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: pg_restore out of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane writes:

> Well, that's the last few lines of what I wanted, but not the part that
> was interesting :-(.  Please show all the lines that are like the "n
> total in m blocks" format.  Or at least look for the one(s) that contain
> large numbers...

Since you know best what you are looking for I just put the log for you at
http://public.natserv.net/postgresql-2007-06-15.log

> Hmm, you may well be blowing out the deferred-foreign-key-check list.
> But pg_dump normally orders its operations so that the data is loaded
> before trying to set up FK constraints.  Are you perhaps trying to do a
> data-only restore?

I don't believe so.
The lines I am using for both backup/restore are:

pg_dump -h <host> -Fc <database> >/data2/backups/`date"+%F"`.pg_dump

pg_restore -U pgsql -v -L Load-list.txt -d copydb 2007-06-03.pg_dump

От: "Ian Harding"
Сообщение: Why does this work?
От: "guillermo arias"
Сообщение: is it possible to recover more than one recordset or cursor from a function?