Re: BUG #18141: sorry, too many clients error occurring very frequently

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: BUG #18141: sorry, too many clients error occurring very frequently
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 9/29/23 10:31, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> We have updated PostgresSQL from version 13.4 to 13.11 and observing 'sorry,
> too many clients' error very frequently.
> Connection count is shooting up on performing basic operations  and crossing
> the max_connections value. This has not been observed previously on Postgres
> v13.4
> We need to understand if this issue is caused due to the change in version.
> Is there any history of known incidents facing this issue with the specific
> version of PostgreSQL.

Question -- are you using pg_stat_statements? If so, please try
disabling it and see if the issue goes away. Also was is your work_mem
setting? Does raising it help?

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)"
Сообщение: BUG #18141: sorry, too many clients error occurring very frequently
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18137: PG16 release note doc bug in "Allow GRANT group_name TO user_name ..."