Re: group by before and after date

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: group by before and after date
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I got it.
I had to put the whole case statement into the sum so my statement ended up:select
a.DueDate,a.PartID,a.AmountNeeded,a.CurrentStock,sum(coalesce(casewhen b.DatePromisedBy<=a.DueDate then
coalesce(b.QuantityOrdered,0)-coalesce(b.DeliveredSum,0)end,0))as ExpectedBefore,sum(coalesce(case when
b.DatePromisedBy>a.DueDate then coalesce(b.QuantityOrdered,0)-coalesce(b.DeliveredSum,0)end,0)) as ExpectedAfterfrom
TableAaleft join TableB on a.partid=b.partidgroup by a.DueDate,a.PartID,a.AmountNeeded,a.CurrentStock

"Sim Zacks" <sim@compulab.co.il> wrote in message
> I have 2 tables 1 has a date field and component need by that date and the
> other has all the upcoming orders.
> I am trying to build a query that will give me the Date and ComponentNeed
> and also how many components have been ordered before that date and how
many
> after.
> PostGreSQL is telling me I need to group on DatePromisedBy. I have tried a
> number of different possibilities which haven't worked and now I have run
> into brain freeze. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Tables
>
> TableA
> DueDate
> PartID
> AmountNeeded
> CurrentStock
>
> Table B
> PartID
> QuantityOrdered
> DeliveredSum
> DatePromisedBy
>
> The select that I want is
>
> select a.DueDate,a.PartID,a.AmountNeeded,a.CurrentStock,
> coalesce(case when b.DatePromisedBy<=a.DueDate
>  then sum(coalesce(b.QuantityOrdered,0))-sum(coalesce(b.DeliveredSum,0))
> end,0) as ExpectedBefore,
> coalesce(case when b.DatePromisedBy >a.DueDate
>  then sum(coalesce(b.QuantityOrdered,0))-sum(coalesce(b.DeliveredSum,0))
> end,0) as ExpectedAfter
> from TableA a
> left join (Table B) on a.partid=b.partid
> group by a.DueDate,a.PartID,a.AmountNeeded,a.CurrentStock

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Fatih Cerit"
Сообщение: plpgsql & date-time functions
От: "Sim Zacks"
Сообщение: group by before and after date