Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 8/15/22 5:37 AM, Marcel Hofstetter wrote:

> We would like to make it easier for Solaris users
> to use PostgreSQL.

Thanks!

> Our first step was to provide CPU cycles to the PostgreSQL
> Buildfram (margay).

Great.

> We created Solaris 11.4 IPS software packages of the versions 13,14,15
> and provide them for free without user registration on our website.
> Our plan is to produce new pkgs a few days after new updates are available.
>
> The download files can be found on
> https://www.jomasoft.ch/downloads/#js-opensource

If this is loading via JavaScript (which it seems like it is based on my
inspect), that will be a nonstarter.

> Would be nice if you could add this link to
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/solaris/

Personally (and stated in earlier threads) I am not a fan of linking
offsite to downloads. If you wanted to make the downloads available on
community infrastructure, I could get behind that.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Request for changing our logo
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4