Re: starting postgres with several Data directories

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: starting postgres with several Data directories
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, it's fine.  Make a different data dir, point the postgresql.conf
gile to a different tcp port and off ya go.  I do it all the time to
test slony setup at work.

Agreed, I've actually used it for a couple of different reasons, including production in a couple of different architectures, no worries about it, other than making sure you have enough memory on the box to support them all, along with the remembering which instance you're logged into at a given time :)

--Scott

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: starting postgres with several Data directories
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: starting postgres with several Data directories