Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09.01.2023 at 03:38, vignesh C wrote:
> There are couple of commitfest entries for this:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/41/4042/ Can one of them be closed?
I've split the initial patch into two parts upon Álvaro's request in [1]
so that we can discuss them separately

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/41/4041/ is tracking the patch you've
been trying to apply and that I've just sent a rebased version for. It
only adds (invisible) ids to the HTML documentation and can be closed
once you've applied the patch.
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/41/4042/ is tracking a different patch
that makes the ids and the corresponding links discoverable at the HTML
surface. Hover one of the psql options in [2] to see the behavior. This
one still needs reviewing and there is no discussion around it yet.

Regards,
Brar

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20221206083809.3kaygnh2xswoxslj%40alvherre.pgsql
[2] https://pgdocs.piening.info/app-psql.html#APP-PSQL-OPTION-PORT

От: Brar Piening
Сообщение: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Unwanted file mode modification?