Re: "type with xxxx does not exist" when doing ExecMemoize()

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: "type with xxxx does not exist" when doing ExecMemoize()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 25/2/2024 20:32, Tender Wang wrote:
> I think in prepare_probe_slot(), should called datumCopy as the attached
> patch does.
>
> Any thoughts? Thanks.
Thanks for the report.
I think it is better to invent a Runtime Memory Context; likewise, it is
already designed in IndexScan and derivatives. Here, you just allocate
the value in some upper memory context.
Also, I'm curious why such a trivial error hasn't been found for a long time

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
От: shveta malik