Re: BUG #16716: postgresql11-devel pckage from Refreshing service 'spacewalk' complains about missing

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #16716: postgresql11-devel pckage from Refreshing service 'spacewalk' complains about missing
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Fri, 2020-11-13 at 16:11 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

<snip>

> we have just incuded the follwing repository of postgresql 11.10-1
> for SLES
> 12 SP5 in our environment:
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/11/suse/sles-12.5-x86_64/
> When installing the development package there is a dependency to a
> missing
> libclang6 library
> that doesn't seem to be a part of SLES 12 in general, it seems.
> Please find below detailed version of our Linux version and the error
> messages:

<snip>

> Problem: nothing provides libclang6 needed by
> clang6-6.0.1-43.25.sles12.x86_64
>  Solution 1: do not install postgresql11-devel-11.10-
> 1PGDG.sles12.x86_64
>  Solution 2: break clang6-6.0.1-43.25.sles12.x86_64 by ignoring some
> of its
> dependencies

Sorry for the inconvenience. Looks like I did not push those package to
our repo. Just started pushing them. They will sync in an hour.

> Will there be a postgresql 11 version bind to libclang7 which is
> available in SLES12?

Not soon, until I can enable the repo that has libclang7-devel package.

-HTH

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

От: Andy S
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16714: INSERT ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE fails to infer constraint if it's not at top-level partition
От: Ernesto Hernández-Novich
Сообщение: PG 9.6.20 -- query misbehaves in replica