Re: [pgsql-www] Getting anchors from doc pages?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Getting anchors from doc pages?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 9/5/17 19:21, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> OK, I am sure I am missing something obvious, but is there a way of getting a link that includes one of the
subsectionanchors, short of showing the HTML source and copying the #anchor out?

If you didn't get there via a table of contents entry, then probably not.

I have seen some documents here and there that automatically create
little links to fragments that you can copy out.  I suspect that it's
some JavaScript overlay, not sure.  I agree it would be useful.  If
anyone has any idea, we can probably make this happen.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] another doc style fix
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Getting anchors from doc pages?