Re: Unable to Connect to DB Instance

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Unable to Connect to DB Instance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/04/2018 12:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Boblitz John <john.boblitz@bertschi.com> writes:
>> Thanks - I get "pg_db_role_setting" as a response.
>
> Hm ... not its index?  If the table itself is gone, it's surprising
> that you can get through session startup.
>
>> I have already attempted to reindex system but get:
>
> I had in mind just reindexing the specific table you're having trouble
> with ... but this:
>
>> ERROR:  could not open file "base/11919/11680": No such file or directory
>
> shows that there's another table that also has a problem, and there
> may be more :-(.  I don't know what the odds are that you can get out
> of this completely.  I would NOT recommend "reindex system" as a
> blunderbuss solution.  You do not know how much is corrupted and there's
> a significant chance of making things worse by tromping over the whole
> database using catalogs of uncertain reliability.
>
> Did you identify which table 11680 is?

There is also this from the OP:

2018-07-04 09:15:23 CEST 192.168.250.50(28561) g11BaseERROR:  could not
open file "pg_tblspc/24579/PG_9.1_201105231/24580/11866": No such file
or directory

Which failed on a query that references pgAgent and Slony.

So are you using either or both of those programs?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Unable to Connect to DB Instance
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Return select statement with sql case statement