Re: Bancolombia Open Source Program Office - Proposal of contribution on lock inactive users

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Bancolombia Open Source Program Office - Proposal of contribution on lock inactive users
Дата
Ответ на Bancolombia Open Source Program Office - Proposal of contribution on lock inactive users  (Francisco Luis Arbelaez Lopez <flarbela@bancolombia.com.co>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/5/23 15:54, Francisco Luis Arbelaez Lopez wrote:
> If it matches your needs and objectives, I would like to receive more
> information related to the next steps of this contribution.

If you want to contribute a patch for consideration, you would start by
sending it here (to this list) with discussion about why it is needed,
what problem it solves, how it is designed, how it performs, etc. Also
register it for the next commitfest. See "What is a CommitFest?" here:

https://www.postgresql.org/developer/

But first, I suggest you read through some or all of the following as well:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#Getting_Involved

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/So,_you_want_to_be_a_developer%3F

https://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/company_contributions.html

Beyond that, you and/or some of the folks on your team should follow the
discussions on this list to become familiar with the people and the ways
of the community.

Hope this helps,

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Questionable coding in nth_value
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl