Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Fri, 2024-06-28 at 11:17 +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Ah, right.  I used Devrim's RPM packages, and I see that they are
> > built with
> > --enable-cassert.
>
> Oh yeah, I remember noticing that before and thinking that that was an
> absolutely insane choice.  Performance really suffers.

I think it is a very sane choice as we are talking about beta RPMs and
we need that for *testing*. I remove that flag in RC1.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert