Re: Prepared statement already exists

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Prepared statement already exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In this case, why not just prepare all the needed statements at the
> first use of the session by the pool software?

In theory yes, but I can't imagine how it could be done in practice.
The pool software is typically a middleware and the application isn't
even aware of its existence.

 Best regards,
--
 Daniel
 PostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage:

От: "Ciprian Dorin Craciun"
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres to store high volume streams of sensor readings
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time