Re: Commitfest 2022-03 One Week in. 3 Commits 213 Patches Remaining

От David Steele
Тема Re: Commitfest 2022-03 One Week in. 3 Commits 213 Patches Remaining
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/9/22 13:38, Greg Stark wrote:

> Is there anything I can do to get committers assigned to these
> patches? Should I do a round-robin style assignment for any of these?

I don't think this is a good idea. Committers pick the patches they are
going to commit.

What prefer to do is bump any committers that have been involved in a
patch thread to see if they are willing to commit it.

Regards,
-David

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Document what is essential and undocumented in pg_basebackup
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: role self-revocation